Rental Dwellings

House for rent

If you own a home that you rent to others you will need the coverage provided by a Farmers’ & Mechanics’ Dwelling policy.   In some cases we provide coverage for dwellings that are vacant for a period of time.  The Dwelling policy covers your property against loss caused by fire and other perils such as wind and hail.  You can also add liability coverage to your Dwelling policy to protect yourself against accidents where someone is injured on your property.